Many have been telling me they cannot print Redplum coupons from their MAC/Apple Computers. I want to try to help you with a step by step on how to print Redplum from your Mac.
- First go HERE to select a coupon to print.
- Than hit print.
- When you go to print it is going to ask you to install the Redplum printer. Follow the directions.
- The part it does not tell you for Mac is you will need to go to the Start Button – it is the apple icon.
- Go to System Preference.
- Go to Security & Privacy.
- Allow the Redplum printer.
- You will need to click the lock icon in the lower left to unlock the setting.
- Finish allowing the printer.
- Than click the lock button again.
- Now go back to your print screen and it should print the coupons.
- You may need to reselect the coupons and hit print again!
Hope that does the trick for you!