Air Fryer Baked Potato Quarters Recipe
I promised to start posting recipes and we have been perfecting many recipes. Look forward to a new section on TheSpenderella.com to include Recipes and Crafts. Our family has added the Instant Pot Vortex Air Fryer to our small appliance collection that we will be featuring recipes from. Our first recipe is the Air Fryer Baked Potato Quarters. These have been a hit with our entire family, including our young girls. We pair the Air Fryer Baked Potato Quarters with chicken drum sticks, chicken kabobs, steak, and more.
Total time: 28-30 min
Prep time: 5-7 min
Cook time 23 min
3 Medium size russet potatoes
¼ Cup of Oil (I used Canola Oil)
1 TSP Sea Salt
½ TSP Pepper
1-2 TSP Other seasonings of choice (I used Butt Rub and Garlic Salt)
Butter (to taste)
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Heat Air Fryer to 400 degrees
Wash and dry the potatoes, then quarter and place them in a large mixing bowl. Pour the oil over the potatoes and toss to coat. Next, add your seasonings and continue hand mixing to coat evenly. Once you are satisfied and all the pieces look uniform, place them skin side down in the Air Fryer. To ensure an even crisping, flip the potatoes around the halfway mark – it’s not an exact science, just get close… Next, through on your favorite toppings, we topped with butter and cheese, and ENJOY!
Our Air Fryer:
This is the Air Fryer we have and love.
- Air fryers give you all the flavor of deep-fried cooking, without the oil and mess. Get crispy on the outside, tender on the inside perfection Every time
- Air fryer with 7 built-in smart programs, including: bake, roast, toast, broil, dehydrate and rotisserie
- One-step EvenCrisp TechnologyTM allows you to achieve a crispy outside and tender inside. Whether you tumble-fry in the rotating basket or roast meat rotisserie style, deliciousness is guaranteed
- Get deep-fried flavor with little to no oil for healthy and tasty versions of your favorites. Air fry, bake and roast multiple meals at once
- The Instant Vortex Plus air fryer oven circulates super-hot air around your food so it cooks evenly and locks in moisture — giving you the crispy, golden texture and delicious taste of deep-fried, without the guilt
- With little to no preheating time, you can whip up dinner in half the time of a conventional oven, without heating up the whole kitchen. Plus, you can fit both cooking trays at once to make multiple meals in one go
- Minimal grease means minimal mess. Sleek surface wipes clean. Plus, the drip pan, cooking trays, rotisserie basket, Rotisserie spit and forks are all dishwasher safe
- Go HERE to purchase.
FATHER’S DAY GIFT IDEAS:
- Grill Master Club
- Knockaround Sunglasses from $10
- Omaha Steaks – more than Steaks!
- Wine Insider 15 bottles for $89
- Instant Vortex Air Fryer
- Custom Tumbler and Coolers
- Chase West Watch
- WUDN Wooden Sunglasses
- Novelty Shirts from $5 shipped
- Measuring Cube
- Closet Makeover & Organization Tips
- Gobble Meal Subscription Box
- Go HERE to see more product reviews.
Online Shopping DEALS:
Check out all the other awesome post on The Spenderella.