Beessential – Product Review + Free Lip Balm
Hey Spenderella’s! You all know I love to introduce you to new products we use and love. I have a daughter with extreme allergies to certain chemicals so I have to be very careful with every product we add to our home and use. We have been using Beessential hand soap, body wash and body cream and I am happy to report we all love it! Right now you can score a free lip balm with every order. We selected grapefruit as our first scent to try and am so happy we did. The scent is not overbearing and is perfect for our entire family. This is a small family-owned business that I am happy to share with you all. Keep Beessential in mind for all your gift giving this season and see the deals below.
Just to give you a few of the prices from the items we are using:
- Pump Hand Soap starts from $5.99
- Body Wash with Pump starts from $8.99
- Hand & Body Cream is $10.99
Score a free lip balm with every order plus a popup will appear to enter email for 10% off coupon code. Score free shipping with $19.99+ purchases.
Go HERE to start your shopping. And if you are having a hard choice on what scent to pick from Total Beauty magazine has ranked Beessential lemon lavender and orange ginger lip balm as their top choice.
- Coobie Seamless Bra Review
- Grill Master Club – promo code available
- KillaCaffeine Coffee
- BBQ Box – promo code available
- Omaha Steaks – more than Steaks!
- Wine Insider 15 bottles for $89
- Instant Vortex Air Fryer
- The Be Good Bunny
- Closet Makeover & Organization Tips
- Go HERE to see more product reviews.
- The Spenderella is a DealSpotR influencer providing exclusive deals and product reviews. Go HERE to see more DealSpotR post.