Buffalo Wild Wings Money Savings Guide
Since we moved in March we have found we live around the corner from a Buffalo Wild Wings. We have made it a family must at least once a month to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings.
Here are a few tips I have learned about how to save money while eating at Buffalo Wild Wings (BW3’s):
- When you first sit down ask for the Captain to come by for a Wing sauce sampling. Your table can sample up to 6 wing sauces, and they give you a basket of fries for free with the sampling.
- When asking for the Captain for the Wing sauces samples also mention you want to do a beer sampling. Your table can sample up to 3 beers per person for FREE.
- Check with your local store for nightly specials. Our local restaurants has $1.99 Kids meals on Wednesday nights, Thursday nights is Boneless Wing Night and so forth.
- Ask for a military discount if you are military. It is 10% off your bill for regular price items (excludes nightly specials and happy hour prices).
- Sign up for the Buffalo Circle newsletter. The first email and your Birthday month email you will receive a coupon for 8 traditional wings or 5 boneless wings for free.
- This isn’t necessarily a savings tip, but I always ask for my wings Extra Wet and there is no additional charge. I like a lot of wing sauce.
- There is something called dirty wings. If you get a dry rub and wet rub this means you want your wings dirty. Again you are not charged extra if you ask for Dirty and Extra Wet Wings.
- Sometimes you can find discounted gift cards at Raise.com. When you join with this link you will receive a $5 FREE Credit!
Do you have anything else to add to help others save at Buffalo Wild Wings?
Did you know Buffalo Wild Wings is commonly referred to as BW3’s!