CICBeauty – Neo Powder® Shampoo Product Review
CICBeauty Neo Powder® Shampoo is a water activated cleanser. Traditional shampoos contain about 70%-80% water. CIC Beauty is the first company to create a shampoo made with 100% effective ingredients.
This concentrated powder contains no preservatives and is suitable for all hair types. The water-activated formula develops into a rich, luxurious foam that cleanses your hair and scalp, enhancing the shine, thickness, color and strength without stripping away your hair’s natural oils.
Simply apply powder to your scalp, massage, lather and wash. Repeat if necessary.
How to use CICBeauty – Neo Powder® Shampoo:
- On dry hair – Shake the powder onto your dry scalp and slowly massage. This allows the powder to absorb excess oil in your hair. Add water and massage scalp to lather, then rinse clean.
- On wet hair – Shake the shampoo powder onto your hands. Add water to lather, then massage into the hair. Rinse clean.
Note: As with other hair products, Neo Powder™ should be kept in a cool, dry place when in not use.
- Ecologically conscious coconut suds are gentle on the hair and the environment.
- Contains our proprietary Adept™ Complex technology for vibrant, shiny and refreshed hair.
- Removes excess sebum and dirt.
- Lightweight and travel-friendly.
- Relaxing fragrance is a rich blend of hemp and ginger.
After just one wash this product made my hair feel finer with more volume. I did not feel like my hair was weighed down. Amazing scent. I highly recommend this product. Plus, I love the story of how one bottle is donated back to an orphan for each bottle purchased.
Go HERE to add Neo Powder Shampoo for $22.00
Use promo code THESPENDERELLA
Shipping starts from $7.00!
Summer Must Haves
- Grill Master Club – promo code available
- KillaCaffeine Coffee
- BBQ Box – promo code available
- Knockaround Sunglasses from $10
- Sungait Sunglasses
- Barielle Nail Care Items
- Omaha Steaks – more than Steaks!
- Wine Insider 15 bottles for $89
- Instant Vortex Air Fryer
- Custom Tumbler and Coolers
- WUDN Wooden Sunglasses
- Novelty Shirts from $5 shipped
Kids Craft Kits:
- Annie’s Girls Creative Club – 2 kits $10 shipped!
- toucanBox kids Science and Craft Box first box $5 shipped
- Annie’s Young Woodworking Club – $15.95 Shipped!
- Colortime Crafts and Markers
- Kidevelope – project based kits
- Blurb – Create Photo Book
- The Be Good Bunny
- Closet Makeover & Organization Tips
- Go HERE to see more product reviews.
- The Spenderella is a DealSpotR influencer providing exclusive deals and product reviews. Go HERE to see more DealSpotR post.