Coupon Binder Supplies
A lot of people ask where do I get my coupon organization supplies from for my coupon binder; therefore, I have decided to post all the information.
I purchase these sheet protectors for my coupon sleeves.
These are my favorite as they fit the coupons.com and other printable coupons in them perfectly.
- 20 (Twenty) – BCW Pro 6-Pocket Page (Tall or Widevision Trading Cards)
- Holds 6- 2 1/2 X 5 1/2 Cards or Photos
- Dimensions: Pocket 2 5/8 x 5 1/2 and Page 8 7/8 x 11 3/8
- Made of heavy- duty Polypropylene. Made in USA!
- Don’t FORGET Albums & Portfolios – EACH Sold Separately …
For the Coupon Inserts coupons that are smaller the baseball card sleeves work perfectly
- PVC-free material
- This is great for coupon insert coupons, magazine coupons and peelie coupons.
- Great for storing trading cards and organizing coupons
- Holds up to 9- 1/2 3 1/2 cards
- Strong welds
- Made in the United States
The really long and crazy wide coupons, I purchased some of these currency protectors to fit those coupons in.
- Plastic Currency Protectors Holds 3 Bills per. sheet
- This is great for the long coupons we find in magazines, tear pad coupons, or samples that are mailed to us with long coupons.
- Designed for 3 ring binders
- (10 sheets for $9.99/Holds 30 bills)
- Great for Novelty Money!!
- 3-ring zipper binder with 3-inch O-rings
- 5-color tabbed expanding file
- Gusseted zipper allows access to inside file
- Built-in handle and shoulder strap
- Unique angled zipper design for easy opening and closing
- Larger size inserts let you use large fonts or more lines of text than on typical inserts
- Secure indent point at the base of the tab keeps your insert from slipping out
- Assorted colors stand out to help you find the right section quickly
- Create custom tabs with a free template from avery website
- Translucent plastic provides extra durability
My coupon binder has a sheet protector in the front so that way while I am shopping I put the coupons I am using in the front sheet protector.
Picture of My first binder:
My tabs are organized as:
- First Aid
- Hygiene (Oral and Feminine)
- Shave and lotion
- Laundry and Dish washing Detergent
- Bags and Storage
- Baby or Pets
- Snack foods
- Breakfast Foods
- Bread, Tortillas, Taco Shells
- Canned Foods
- Seasonings and Condiments
- Refigerated Foods
- Frozen Foods
I have a second binder for Store Coupons like Target, Make up coupons, Rain Checks and Rebates.