This video will teach you how to coupon shop at Don Quijote.
Don Quijote is located on Oahu, Hawaii in Honolulu, Pearl City and Waipahu.
Go HERE to watch a video on my tips on shopping at Don Quijote.
Please note this video was made for my former site Hawaii Shopaholics. Hawaii Shopaholics has rebranded into The Spenderella.
- Accepts manufacturer coupons.
- Does not accept printed internet coupons.
- Check sales ad for manufacturer coupons.
- Check MidWeek magazine for bonus sales ads.
- Does NOT accept coupons for higher value than the price of the item.
- Offers Rain checks good for 30 days.
- Go HERE to find sales ads. Sunday ads are frequently available on Friday night/Saturday morning prior to the release of the Sunday ad. Go to this link and replace the https://donquijote.staradvertiser.com/sa/0821/ last 4 numbers to the date of Sunday so 0821 = August 21st. If you are trying to find August 28th you will replace “0821” to “0828”.
- Compare the Don Quijote sales ad to the Coupon Database for coupon match ups.
- If a printable coupon matches up to a Don Quijote sale item, price match at Target, Walmart or Military Exchanges and use printable manufacturer’s coupon. You can also price match coupon insert coupons but I highlight printable manufacturer’s coupons since Don Quijote does not accept printable coupons.
- Coupon Sweep at Don Quijote stores as they are typically loaded with tear pad and peelie coupons. I also was lucky finding alcohol coupons at all Don Quijote stores. Go HERE to watch my video about these awesome alcohol coupons and don’t have to buy alcohol.
Go HERE to watch more videos!
Go HERE to order Couponing in Hawaii book to read more about couponing tips and tricks.