Easy Breakfast Egg with Sausage Casserole Recipe
Our family loves egg casserole and this is the overwhelming winner of all the different varieties I cook. This is great easy dish if you have a big party to feed for breakfast, brunch, or are meal prepping for the week. I often cook this dish when we have family visiting or cook on Sunday’s to have leftovers for busy weekdays.
- 10 eggs
- 1 pound of cooked sausage
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1 package of Birdseye chopped peppers and onions
- (or fresh vegetables as desired)
- 1 package of sausage gravy mix
- 1 cup of hash browns
- 2 pieces of bread (torn into pieces)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- Cook the sausage thoroughly or use pre-cooked sausage.
- Wisk the eggs together with the milk, cheese, salt and pepper, sausage gravy mix and set aside.
- In a 9×13 baking dish combine all other ingredients and mix well.
- Add the egg mixture and stir to combine all ingredients.
- Top with cheese if desired and bake for 30-35 minutes or until egg mixture is fully cooked.
The Spenderella’s Recipes:
- Air Fryer Baked Potato Quarters Recipe with Instant Vortex
- From Scratch Pizza Recipe – So Easy Kids can help!
- Easy Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings Recipe
- Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas with Chicken Soup
Recipe Inspired Deals:
- Piquant Post Spice Subscription
- Kitchen Measuring Cube
- Grill Master Club
- Gobble Food Subscription Box
- Omaha Steaks – more than Steaks!
- Wine Insider 15 bottles for $89
- Instant Vortex Air Fryer
- Raddish Kids – Cooking Club for Kids
- Custom Tumbler and Coolers
Online Shopping DEALS:
Go HERE to see our favorite items on Amazon Influencer Storefront.
Check out all the other awesome post on The Spenderella.