Easy Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
Crockpot recipes are recipes I live for as they make cooking dinner easy! This is a fun recipe for Chicken and Dumplings using biscuits and a crockpot!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 cans of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 package of Birds Eye pepper stir-fry (you can use fresh vegetables if you have them handy)
- 1 can of corn
- 1 package of refrigerated biscuit dough, cut into 1 inch pieces
Place the chicken, butter, soup, and vegetables into the crockpot. Fill the crockpot with enough water or chicken stock to cover ingredients, approximately 2 cups (I had some chicken stock so I used that instead of water). Cover and cook on high for 5-6 hours. About 30 minutes before you plan to serve, add the biscuit dough and cook until it is no longer raw. I found it useful to occasionally stir after I added the dough to keep it all from sticking together.
Then all there is to do is serve and enjoy by itself or, like us, with a side of warm biscuits.
The Spenderella’s Recipes:
- Air Fryer Baked Potato Quarters Recipe with Instant Vortex
- From Scratch Pizza Recipe – So Easy Kids Can Help!
Recipe Inspired Deals:
- Piquant Post Spice Subscription
- Kitchen Measuring Cube
- Grill Master Club
- Gobble Food Subscription Box
- Omaha Steaks – more than Steaks!
- Wine Insider 15 bottles for $89
- Instant Vortex Air Fryer
- Raddish Kids – Cooking Club for Kids
- Custom Tumbler and Coolers
Online Shopping DEALS:
Check out all the other awesome post on The Spenderella.