Gobble Meal Subscription Box Review
I have tried several of these menu prep food boxes, and I must admit Gobble blew me away! I received three different menu’s which the prep work was already done. Also, all the menus are 15 minute menus, which I appreciated with a newborn and toddler running around. We had three different menus and believe it or not they were all delicious. I even had one dish I have never made before because I do not know how to buy fish and it turned out awesome. I secretly want to buy more boxes because I loved the three menus I received so much. Scroll below to under Deal Scenario to see the deal you can score with Gobble!
What Makes Gobble Different From Other Meal Subscription Boxes?
• With Gobble, you can make a gourmet meal with one pan in less than 15 minutes. Gobble‘s easy, 3-step recipes are perfect for busy professionals and offers the convenience of takeout with the health benefits of a home-cooked meal.
• Executive Chef Thomas Ricci, a Michael Mina protégé and previously Chef de Cuisine at LB Steak in San Jose. Chef Thomas has opened restaurants specializing in a variety of world cuisines and received the SF Chronicle Rising Star award for his San Francisco-based Mediterranean fine-dining restaurant, Lapis.
• At this time, Gobble does not guarantee a full menu that caters to a specific diet. Each week there are meals that are dairy-free, nut-free, or gluten-free or can be prepared as dairy-free, nut-free, or gluten-free by withholding certain ingredients that will be packed separately in the dinner kit.
• Every Gobble meal is designed to be between 500-700 calories per person.
• Gobble is the convenient and easy meal delivery service that wants you to say goodbye to grocery shopping, meal prep and all that cleanup, and hello to delicious, home cooked meals you’ll actually look forward to making.
Here are the recipes I received in my food box:
Barbecue Chicken with Mac n’ Cheese & Broccoli Slaw
Our first menu from Gobble we cooked was BBQ chicken. I say we because I made my husband grill the chicken drumsticks according to the directions. I don’t cook on his grill, so I had him help me with that portion of the menu. We received 6 drumsticks which was enough for 3 of us to have 2 drumsticks each. Also, the mac and cheese was so delicious that even my three year old loved it.
Honey Dijon Chicken with Roasted Squash & Horseradish Potato Puree
This dish looks so simple, but I learned something new with the instructions from Gobble walked through how to cook the chicken breast. The chicken came out so flavorful. The above picture does not show the squash as it is my plate and I do not eat squash (I am known as somewhat of a picky eater).
Baja Fish Tacos with Pineapple Salsa & Avocado Crema
The fish tacos were by far my favorite dish from Gobble and a dish I never imagined cooking. I never thought I would cook fish tacos because I do not know how to buy fish. The flavors of the tacos were amazing and this dish was super easy to make.
Go HERE to order your first Gobble box and enjoy cooking a gourmet meal. You will score 6 meals for $36!! Amazing deal and makes it less then any other deal on the market right now!