I was mailed the Toddler Bundle from HealTop to provide an honest review. The Toddler Bundle includes 5 essential natural products for toddlers. HealTop products are vegan, cruelty free, natural, produced under GMP, HACCP and ISO9000. The Toddler Bundle retails for $79.00 but when you buy the bundle you receive a bundle discount for only $57.12.
Toddler Bundle Products are:
- Vitamin C
- Winter Relief
- Silky Feet
- Soft Lips
- Vitamin C – Is a quality natural concentrated vitamin C supplement designed to support your immune system. It is recommended to take 1-2 drops a day, and taste like lemons!
- Winter Relief – This was a fun product the entire family tried since everyone was sick over the last week. In addition, we had my brother and mother visit from Florida, so they also tried Winter Relief. It leaves a licorice flavor in your mouth afterwards and makes it hard to eat anything else for about 30 minutes without tasting like licorice. If you do not like licorice, like my brother, this could be a great diet product. Winter Relief is a cold supplement product made from essential oils.
- Vermor – A natural supplement for intestinal parasites. Since I am nursing I did not try this product; however, my daughter is 3 years old and tried it.
- Silky Feet – This was probably my favorite out of all the items. It is best to massage a small amount and kick up your feet for awhile to allow Silky feet massage ointment to soak in. Made with Shea Butter, Calendula Oil, Beeswax and essential oils. You can definitely smell the eucalyptus when applying the massage ointment.
- Soft Lips – Has a citrus flavor and very light on the lips; this was my second favorite item. Made with Shea Butter, Palm Oil, Beeswax and essential oils.
Now after trying these items I would recommend them. I have used essential oils in the past and especially like the winter relief because it is a blend of essential oils and takes away all the guess work. In the past, I only purchased the individual oils and had to mix myself. I always forgot the recipe and took me forever to find it or email my consultant to ask how to mix again. I also really enjoyed how soft my lips felt after using soft lips. I should also mention that even though we were sick for an entire week, my lips never got that chapped sick feeling. However, I think the best part may have been pampering my feet every night with the Silky feet massage ointment! This would be a great bundle gift for the hippy, natural person on your shopping list.
HealTop also has other bundles available like:
The bundles are the best deal for your money but you can also purchase items individually.
Shipping is $5.00.
Go HERE to purchase.