Instacart – Groceries delivered to your home!
Instacart is new to my area (Augusta, GA) and I am super excited. With Instacart you can buy your groceries from home and have them delivered for free! I live in a small cities and a grocery store (Publix) and a drug store (CVS) is available for me to shop at.
+ Get Unlimited Deliveries FREE with Instacart Express!
- FREE 1-hour rush delivery
- Shop from multiple stores – with free delivery on the whole order
- Enjoy the perks of peak time delivery – unlimited and free
- Check the coupons tab for coupons when you buy certain items.
- When you use this link you will get $10 off your first order.
- Once you create your account with this link you can refer (my referral code is KDOUGHERTY29E1CF) your friends to Instacart to save $10 with your referral link and you will earn $10 for every order placed.
- Check your email after you sign up as many receive a $10 (or $15) off $50 purchase promo code that you can stack with the above $10 referral code to make at least $20 off $50 purchase. To me this can be better than using coupons in store as we rarely see coupons for produce, meat, milk, eggs, etc!
- If you like online grocery shopping, you may also like Google Express.
Above is a sample of my order from Publix using Instacart. I decided to use the promo code to buy meat and produce. Below is my total cost of my order and will be delivered within 2 hours. Not bad considering it is meat and produce!
Go HERE to place your first order! Come back to let us know how the transaction and delivery process was!