KidKraft Bucket Top Mountain Train Set with 61 Pieces, Magnetic Train, Wooden Tracks and Storage
$24.99 (Regular $69.99) – Prime Day Deal
Great gift idea! At this price, it will sell out!
- Clever bucket top is also an impressive mountain structure to make as the focal point of the scene.
- Train cars connect with magnets to keep them trekking along together through numerous twists and turns of the track.
- Use on the floor, on a tabletop or a dedicated train table. Set also works well with others: compatible with other major wooden train brands, such as Brio and Thomas & Friends.
- Gather all pieces and place in the bucket for play on the go or just to use as storage that keeps it picked up and out of the way.
- Kids can let their unearth their imaginations with the help of 61 pieces of track, buildings, people and vehicles.
- A heliport and runway plus a helicopter and airplane let kids experience different modes of transportation
- When playtime is finished, storing this train set is a breeze – everything comes packaged in a convenient bucket.
- Go HERE to purchase.
Amazon prices CAN change at any time. If deal above is no longer available when you click on the above link, click “available from these sellers” to see similar deal. Check out all my favorites from Amazon HERE.
- FREE Shipping for Amazon Prime Members or FREE Shipping with $25 purchases. FREE Shipping on book orders of $25+.
- Choose free no-rush shipping and get a $5.99 credit for Prime Pantry OR a $1 credit for eBooks& more – vary by user.
- Sign up for Amazon Prime 30-day Free Trial which includes FREE Shipping on items shipped by Amazon. Amazon Prime is a membership program that offers premium benefits for just $119 per year including FREE Shipping. Go HERE to start your Amazon Prime Membership.
OTHER AMAZON DEALS:
- Go HERE to see past Amazon Deals posted.
- Amazon Gold Box Deals of the day
- Today’s Lightning Deals
- Amazon Coupon offers.
Go HERE to see product reviews from The Spenderella.
Go HERE to see more deals on The Spenderella.
Leave a Reply