Miki House – $20 off Select Shoes
Miki House is a leading children’s Japanese clothing line with shoes. This is high quality items. Above pictured is a sample of some of their clothes. I can definitely tell you this is nice quality clothing. I have partnered with Miki House to offer my readers an exclusive promo code for their children’s shoes. This is exciting as usually their shoes are excluded for any promotions. See deal below.
Right now you can score $20 off Miki House My Pre Walking shoes, My First Shoe and My Second Shoes from $79.00 to $59.00 with promo code MHQ21. Promo code ends Sunday, January 24th.
1. Turned-up Toe – It prevents stumbling.
2. Room to Grow – Toe box has enough room for toes to spread as if they are in barefoot walking.
3. Hard Heel Counter Big – hard counter holds heel and ankle firmly, prevents them from turning inward or outward and promotes natural walking.
4. Soft Heel Pad & Thick Cushioned Insole – Both cover heel and ankle softly.
5. Wide Opening & Wide Hook-and-Loop Strap – Wide opening makes wearing easier. Wide strap secures fit.
6. Flexible Joint Design – Sole is designed to bend easily at toe area. This design helps children to walk smoothly and promotes healthy development of feet.
MIKI HOUSE, the Japanese leading premium fashion brand for babies and children, is renowned for its irresistibly cute designs, uncompromising quality and Japanese craftsmanship. Their mission is to make all children smile, dream and grow up healthy. MIKI HOUSE brand is made for children to play, run and rest with comfort and happiness. As a subsidiary of MIKI SHOKO., LTD. in the US market, the company currently operates three stores at Bloomingdale’s 59th Street in New York City, The Aventura Mall in Florida, and San Francisco Centre in California, and the online store at mikihouse-usa.com.
Founded in 1971 by Koichi Kimura in Osaka, Japan, the company opened the first MIKI HOUSE store in Kyoto, Japan, in 1978. In 1987, MIKI HOUSE started its global expansion and opened the stores in the world’s premium shopping destinations such as St. Honore in Paris, Harrods in London. Currently, it operates more than 300 stores in Japan and worldwide, Harrods in London, Moscow, Paris, Singapore, Kiev, Vancouver and Melbourne, as well as shop-in-shops in Bangkok, Beijing, Hong Kong, and Seoul. Since 1988, MIKI HOUSE has sponsored more than 30 Olympic athletes in Judo, table tennis and synchronized swimming to support children’s dreams and futures. One of the leading athletes is Tadahiro Nomura, who won three gold medals in Judo.
Go HERE to start your shopping.
- Coobie Seamless Bra Review
- Grill Master Club – promo code available
- KillaCaffeine Coffee
- BBQ Box – promo code available
- Omaha Steaks – more than Steaks!
- Wine Insider 15 bottles for $89
- Instant Vortex Air Fryer
- The Be Good Bunny
- Closet Makeover & Organization Tips
- Go HERE to see more product reviews.
- The Spenderella is a DealSpotR influencer providing exclusive deals and product reviews. Go HERE to see more DealSpotR post.
Kids Craft Kits:
- Annie’s Girls Creative Club
- toucanBox kids Science and Craft Box
- Annie’s Young Woodworking Club
Leave a Reply