No.2 Toilet Paper – Stylish Print Bamboo with 95% Less
No.2 toilet paper is such a cute product to dress up bathrooms with stylish prints of paper wrapped around the toilet paper. In the past, we have rented our home with VRBO and AirB&B. This would be a great addition for renters or even guest bathrooms. As you have seen before I really enjoy bamboo toilet paper as it is helps protects forest, less butt crumble and environmentally friendly. Bamboo grows much faster than trees. In addition, bamboo is strong creating less butt crumble.
About No.2 Toilet Paper:
No.2 toilet paper is the perfect marriage of luxury, convenience and sustainability. No.2 offers a “butt crumble” free, 3 ply, 100% bamboo toilet paper that are each individually wrapped in fun prints for a stylish bathroom. No.2 also offers a “naked roll,” for those who want their rolls to come unwrapped. All of No.2’s packaging is plastic free and the rolls are Forest Stewardship Council and Responsible Forestry Certified by FSC.org.
Why use bamboo toilet paper?
Global toilet paper production consumes 27,000 trees daily. Yep – Daily! Bamboo can be harvested yearly compared to trees which are harvested every 20 to 50 years (or more!). Besides being a better choice for our planet, bamboo toilet paper is also nice and strong, creating an amazing wiping experience.
Cost of No.2 Toilet Paper:
A one time purchase of 8 stylish print toilet paper is $17.50.
Select ‘Subscribe and Save’ to save 5% plus free shipping. You can cancel at anytime.
Go HERE to purchase.
- Coobie Seamless Bra Review
- Grill Master Club – promo code available
- KillaCaffeine Coffee
- BBQ Box – promo code available
- Omaha Steaks – more than Steaks!
- Wine Insider 15 bottles for $89
- Instant Vortex Air Fryer
- The Be Good Bunny
- Closet Makeover & Organization Tips
- Go HERE to see more product reviews.
- The Spenderella is a DealSpotR influencer providing exclusive deals and product reviews. Go HERE to see more DealSpotR post.
Kids Craft Kits:
- Annie’s Girls Creative Club
- toucanBox kids Science and Craft Box
- Annie’s Young Woodworking Club
Leave a Reply