Rockets of Awesome Review + FREE $50 Credit to shop for Kids Clothing = FREE Outfit
Ok guys, you know I love a an awesome deal and also a free deal. Right now Rockets of Awesome is giving away $50 in free credit when you opt to receive a box of 5 pieces of clothes for your child. The $50 free credit equals a free outfit. It is an amazing deal and FREE. Read more details below in the Deal Scenario. Rockets of Awesome has girls and boys clothes. Go HERE to take advantage of this deal.
Rockets of Awesome is a kids clothing boutique from sizes 2-14 for both girls and boys. You can either shop their website and purchase what you want or you select to do a clothing box. The Rockets of Awesome clothing box is a subscription box that you can cancel at anytime. With the clothing box, you will receive 4 boxes a year – Summer, Back to School, Winter and Spring – with 5 pieces of clothing. For a limited time, Rockets of Awesome is offering new members to their clothing box a $50 credit when you use this link. The $50 credit equals a free outfit or two pieces of clothing for free. We took advantage of this deal and selected the outfit below for free. Once you select your items, you will login to your account to checkout. Read more details below under Deal Scenario.
We took advantage of the Rockets of Awesome’s summer box and selected to keep a graphic tee and ombre shorts. The quality of these pieces far exceeded what I am familiar with these clothing boxes. In comparison, for myself I do Stitch Fix which is more like ok quality with expensive prices. Rockets of Awesome is very nice quality pieces with like Old Navy prices for the clothing. The ombre shorts are thick which you can tell will hold up to many wash cycles. Also the quality of the graphic tee is nice – not the thin cheap shirts. When you sign up now you will be scheduling for the Back to School boxes between July – September.
- Go HERE to enter your child’s sizes and style of fashion.
- You will select what date range you would like to receive your box.
- You will pay $20 and will be reimbursed when you select two items from your box of 5 items. You will get the two items free up to $50.
- Once you receive your box, sign into your Rockets of Awesome account within 3 days to checkout with the items you are keeping and to see your final bill.
- In your box, will be a return shipping label and bag to return the items you do not want to keep.
- When Rockets of Awesome receives your return of the three items back you will be refunded the $20 as long as your purchase was under $50. If you purchase goes over $50 whatever the difference will be return.
- If you love all 5 items in your box you will receive a discount for buying all items.
- If after your first box, you do not want to continue with the subscription, just cancel your account. It is super easy and if nothing else you get two pieces of clothing completely free for trying out the clothing box.
Every Momma out there should take advantage of this deal. Plus, you know every child loves to receive their own packages. Go HERE to get your free $50 credit which equals a free outfit. To earn more credit use your personal referral link to refer your friends and family via your social media channels. I think we can all relate to finding deals for Back to School clothes and Rockets of Awesome is helping all of us Momma’s out with one free outfit.
- Stitch Fix – FREE $25 Credit
- Coobie Seamless Bra Review
- Grill Master Club – promo code available
- KillaCaffeine Coffee
- BBQ Box – promo code available
- Omaha Steaks – more than Steaks!
- Wine Insider 15 bottles for $89
- Instant Vortex Air Fryer
- The Be Good Bunny
- Closet Makeover & Organization Tips
- Go HERE to see more product reviews.
- The Spenderella is a DealSpotR influencer providing exclusive deals and product reviews. Go HERE to see more DealSpotR post.
Kids Craft Kits:
- Annie’s Girls Creative Club
- toucanBox kids Science and Craft Box
- Annie’s Young Woodworking Club
Leave a Reply