Swagbucks is my favorite online reward site.
Click HERE to sign up.
Here are some things you can do to earn points. Go to Earn tab in the upper left and see the drop down menu for ways to earn swagbucks. Below are my summary of how to earn swagbucks and also the ones indicated in Red are the ones I do daily:
- Coupons -When you want to print from coupons.com go to swagbucks and print instead. You can type different zips on swagbucks. You get 10 points for each coupon you print from swagbucks and redeem. It does take 8 to 12 weeks to show up in your account but it will.
- Daily Deals – Tippr and other daily deal sites are featured here. Check daily and if any interest you make sure you purchase through swagbucks to earn points. Points vary.
- Daily Polls – Every Day do the daily poll for an easy 1 point.
- Games – Play games to earn points. Points vary.
- Invite & Earn – Do this every day to earn an easy 1 point. Only pick one person every 24 hours to ensure you get the most points. Points are only awarded 1 time every 24 hours.
- NOSO – Click next offer or skip offer to a captcha code appears. Type captcha and earn 2 points.
- Search – Do this daily, like a Google search. I get most of my points this way.
- Special Offers – If you have time do this one. I try to find the videos to watch to earn quick points.
- Swagbucks TV – Watch TV commercials and other short videos to earn points. “If you have a smartphone, download the app for swagbuck tv mobile app. Watch the videos and get 50 sb daily. Select Comedy since it is the shortest. It has a auto replay so you do not need to click anyone once it is playing.” Mahalo Jackie for the tip!
- Task – Check task when you have time, sometimes there is some easy task available. Points vary.
- Trade In – I don’t ever use this one.
- Trusted Surveys – Take surveys and earn swagbucks. Points vary.
You can only redeem 5 like items per month. Meaning if you like to purchase $5 amazon gift cards, you can only get 5 – $5 amazon gift cards a month. However, you can get 5- $5 amazon gift cards and 1-$25 amazon gift card a month. Another thing to know is to redeem your points immediately when you have enough points to redeem your prize. It takes 2 weeks for your prize to be available. When your prize is available make sure to copy your code to the right place. For instance, if you purchased the $5 amazon gift card go to amazon, sign on, go to your account, and apply gift card to your account. You can keep your cards in amazon until your are ready to purchase something. I prefer to keep my codes in amazon rather than swagbucks.
Friday’s are Mega Swagbucks Day where they award more search wins. Make sure to always search on Friday’s. Also periodically throughout the week Swagbucks will release codes. When codes are released you go to the Swagbucks homepage and on the right side enter the code in the Gimme Box. Clues to the codes are released on Swagbucks Facebook page, Swawbucks Blog, Swagbucks Twitter account, Swagbucks Widget and sometimes other ways. Sometimes you may have to search for the code or other times it just may be given in one of the clues. The codes only last for a certain amount of time before they expire. I will do my best to post the clues, it is against Swagbucks policy to actually tell anyone the code.