The Disney Princess Cookbook Hardcover
$6.64 (Regular $17.99)
My daughter, Avery, loves this cookbook! Great gift idea and she highly recommends it.
From savory lunches and dinners to sweet desserts, this beautiful cookbook for kids features fifty delicious recipes inspired by the Disney Princesses and their many adventures!
Make learning how to cook fun and downright magical with inspiration from the Disney Princesses! Featuring simple step-by-step instructions and mouth-watering photos of each dish, this cookbook makes it easy to whip up enchanting treats, while enjoying captivating illustrations of the princesses and their friends.
In this book, readers will discover:
- 50 beginner-friendly recipes, including dishes like Rapunzel-inspired Frying Pan Eggs, Tiana-inspired Bayou Meatloaf, Moana-inspired Te Fiti Tropical Punch, and many more
- A thorough introduction to kitchen basics
- A “difficulty rating” for each recipe, so brand new chefs know where to start
- Beautiful food photography on every spread
- Charming illustrations of the Disney Princesses
- Bonus menus to inspire young chefs to combine recipes and create their own magical feasts
With fifty delicious recipes inspired by the Disney Princesses, aspiring young chefs will be cooking up a feast in no time!
Go HERE to purchase.
- Stitch Fix – FREE $25 Credit
- Rockets of Awesome – FREE Outfit $50 Value
- Coobie Seamless Bra Review
- Home Chef – Meal Box
- Wine Insider 15 bottles for $89
- Instant Vortex Air Fryer
- Closet Makeover & Organization Tips
- Go HERE to see more product reviews.
- The Spenderella is a DealSpotR influencer providing exclusive deals and product reviews. Go HERE to see more DealSpotR post.
Kids Craft Kits:
- Annie’s Girls Creative Club
- toucanBox kids Science and Craft Box
- Annie’s Young Woodworking Club
Leave a Reply