Thompson’s Luxury Soap Product Review + Promo Code
My family loves trying new items and recently we tried goat milk soap. We specifically wanted to try this product as my daughter Avery has very sensitive and dry skin. Goat Milk Soap was recommended and we came across Thompson’s Luxury Soap. I selected a milk scented cucumber melon for my girls. Guess what? Both my children loved how easy Thompson’s Goat Milk Soap lathered, smelled, and how soft their skin felt after. You can go HERE to purchase and use code WELCOME15 for 15% off of your first order.
About Thompson’s Luxury Soap:
- All natural, free of harsh chemicals and synthetic detergents found in regular bar soaps and body wash.
- Contains no palm oil, soy, parabens, sulfates, SLS, or phthalates, and use only the highest quality essential oils and cosmetic grade fragrances and pigments.
- Leaves your skin feeling luxurious, conditioned, and refreshed, our guarantee.
Upgrade your bath or shower to a luxury spa experience with Thompson’s Luxury goat’s milk soap and bath bombs. Handcrafted by a small family owned business in Ohio using the highest quality, locally-sourced ingredients. Goat Milk Soap starts from $6.95, bath bombs from $4.50 and many gift sets. Gift sets are perfect for Valentine’s Day, Anniversary’s, Birthday’s and more.
Go HERE to purchase and use code WELCOME15 for 15% off of your first order. Plus score free shipping on orders over $40.
- Coobie Seamless Bra Review
- Grill Master Club – promo code available
- KillaCaffeine Coffee
- BBQ Box – promo code available
- Omaha Steaks – more than Steaks!
- Wine Insider 15 bottles for $89
- Instant Vortex Air Fryer
- The Be Good Bunny
- Closet Makeover & Organization Tips
- Go HERE to see more product reviews.
- The Spenderella is a DealSpotR influencer providing exclusive deals and product reviews. Go HERE to see more DealSpotR post.
Kids Craft Kits:
- Annie’s Girls Creative Club
- toucanBox kids Science and Craft Box
- Annie’s Young Woodworking Club
Leave a Reply