Times Supermarkets Savings Guide
Times Supermarkets Coupon 201 Class
Go HERE to watch the Times Supermarkets Coupon 201 Class Video. The video will teach you how to use and save at Times Supermarkets and affiliated stores. Times Supermarkets are also known as Big Save Markets, Shima’s Market and Fujioka’s Wine Times.
Please note this video was made for my former site Hawaii Shopaholics. Hawaii Shopaholics has rebranded into The Spenderella.
- Times Supermarkets area also known as Big Save Markets, Shima’s Market and Fujioka’s Wine Times.
- Allows stacking a manufacturer coupon with a store coupons.
- Check Sales ad for manufacturer coupons and/or store coupons.
- Times does not allow overage so all coupons will equal the price of the item.
- Bring your reusable bags and remind them to give you $.03 credit per bag used.
- HERE is Times Supermarkets Coupon Policy.
- Gives Rain Checks if sale item is no longer available. Rain Checks are valid 30 days from date issued.
- Go HERE to find sales ads. The sales ad is released on Wednesday. Sales run Wednesday to Tuesday.
- Compare the Times Supermarkets sales ad to the Coupon Database for coupon match ups.
- Coupon Sweep at Times Supermarkets stores as they are typically loaded with tear pad and peelie coupons. I also was lucky finding alcohol coupons at all Times Supermarkets stores. Go HERE to watch my video about these awesome alcohol coupons and don’t have to buy alcohol.
Difference in Coupons in Times Supermarkets Sales Ads
Are the coupons in the Times sales ad Times coupons?
Some may be and some are not. We know this by looking at the paragraph to RETAILER in fine print on the coupon. A store coupon will never make a note to themselves since they are the Retailer. Furthermore, we can determine a Store coupon as stores will never waste its own resources to mail coupons back to their corporate office. Third way we can determine is a manufacturer’s coupon will have an address to mail a coupon back. If it was a Times Store coupon it would say Times Supermarket coupon.
What does it mean by In-Ad Coupon?
It means that the manufacturer has sponsored this coupon to redeemed at a specific store. It is a manufacturer’s coupon but can ONLY be used at Times Supermarkets. Therefore, you cannot stack this coupon.
Can I use an in-ad coupon at another store since it is a manufacturer’s coupon?
No. The word Manufacturer’s Coupon would need to appear to be able to use it another store and since in-ad coupons do not state “manufacturer’s” it is intended to only be used at Times Supermarkets only.
Go HERE to watch more videos!
Go HERE to order Couponing in Hawaii book to read more about couponing tips and tricks.
Leave a Reply